|OCP Home||Lemon Law Home||New Car||Used Car||Motorized Wheelchair|
Lemon Law Unit - Used Car
Under the used car lemon law, used car dealers are required to provide warranties on every used car that is sold for more than $3,000, that is less than seven  years old, has not been declared a total loss by an insurance company and has an odometer reading of 100,000 miles or less. For more information please call the Lemon Law Unit at 973-504-6226 or write to P.O. Box 45026, Newark, New Jersey 07101.
- Lemon Law Frequently Asked Questions [229k]
- New Jersey Lemon Law Guidebook [432k]
- Vehicles Repurchased Under New Jersey Lemon Law [110k]
- Lemon Law-Used Car Application [20k]
- Don't Be Taken for a Ride - Guide to Auto Leasing [390k]