VOLUME 37, ISSUE 21
ISSUE DATE: NOVEMBER 7, 2005
LAW AND PUBLIC SAFETY
DIVISION OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS
STATE BOARD OF MEDICAL EXAMINERS
37 N.J.R. 4281(a)
Adopted Amendment: N.J.A.C. 13:35-6.13
State Board of Medical Examiner Fees
Proposed: June 6, 2005 at 37 N.J.R. 1918(a).
Adopted: August 10, 2005, by State Board of Medical Examiners, Bernard Robins, M.D., President.
Filed: October 6, 2005 as R.2005 d.378, without change.
Effective Date: November 7, 2005.
Expiration Date: March 17, 2010.
Summary of Public Comment and Agency Response:
The official comment period ended August 5, 2005. The Board received no comments.
Federal Standards Statement
A Federal standards analysis is not required because the adopted rule amendments are not subject to any Federal standards or requirements.
Full text of the adoption follows:
13:35-6.13 Fee schedule
(a) The following fees shall be charged by the Board of Medical Examiners:
1. (No change.)
2. Podiatry (license)
i.-ii. (No change.)
iii. Initial license fee
(1) If paid during the first year of a biennial renewal period 580.00
(2) If paid during the second year of a biennial renewal period 290.00
iv. (No change.)
v. Biennial license 580.00
vi.-vii. (No change.)
3. Bioanalytical laboratory directorship, plenary or specialty license
i.-iii. (No change.)
iv. Initial license fee
(1) If paid during the first year of a biennial renewal period 390.00
(2) If paid during the second year of a biennial renewal period 195.00
v. Biennial license 390.00
4.-6. (No change.)